Material and labour procurement for the construction industry
You will need reliable and industry-leading contractors for your construction project, with the correct insurances and accreditations. To achieve this you will need a procurement specialist.
Our experience in the construction industry of over 30 years has given us a substantial database of tradesmen and companies to call upon who are capable of providing the necessary services to complete your project.
- Groundwork contractors
- Drainage contractors
- Window and door contractors who are FENSA Approved
- Carpenters and carpentry contractors
- Drylined partitions and suspended ceilings contractors
- Electrical contractors
- Plumbers and heating engineers Gas Safe verify an engineer
- Roofing contractors for pitched roofing and flat roof systems
- Decorating contractors
- Landscape contractors
Due to our 30 years of experience, we have realised that substantial savings are achievable for our clients by value engineering the requirements of the project specification. This equates to receiving products of an equal performance with less cost to you.
If you’ve already had a specification produced and received costings from your chosen suppliers, we can review and demonstrate where you can make savings.
Specialist services procurement
As part of planning your project, you will need a range of specialist services providers. Through our supply chain network, we can provide:
- Planning feasibility
- Planning advice
- Development land appraisals
- Measured surveys
- Planning drawings
- Design and access statement
- Acoustic testing
- Transport statement
- Heritage statement
- Planning applications
- Soil sampling and reporting
- Structural calculations
- Structural design
- Arboricultural surveys and reports